AccuHash 2.0 is Windows utility for protecting the integrity and verifying the accuracy of data files using checksum (message digest, hash) calculation algorithms like CRC32, MD5, SHA-1 and more. Its will allow to easily and quickly verify integrity of files downloaded from Internet, transferred over a network and/or burned onto CD/DVD. Adding an little checksum file to your data files will allow in further easily to verify their integrity at any time. AccuHash 2.0 utility is especially effective if you have many files, many subdirectories, or both. And it is extremely fast and very handy. AccuHash 2.0 uses checksum file format based on XML and Unicode-enabled, but we do not forget also very popular MD5SUM, BSD-style and SFV formats - the utility can import/export from/to this formats. AccuHash 2.0 has the integrated Checksum Calculator, which allows to calculate the checksum value for specified file directly, without creating the checksum file. AccuHash 2.0 can work on two modes: feature-limited freeware mode and full-functional. The only limitation of freeware mode is disabled possibility of creating and updating checksum files. All other features still available and this allow to freely use it for verifying files, for example, after downloading from Internet, when the site owners provide checksum values for own files. When necessity for creation and updating of checksum files will appear, will enough register the program.
» version 2.0.18 - posted on 2006-02-09
* Modern colorful icons.
* Links to homepage and support from main menu.
* Number of processed/total/left bytes values formatting improved.
EULA - End User License Agreement
ACCUHASH VERSION 2.0 END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) ("USER") and Irnis I.Haliullin ("AUTHOR") for the software(s) identified above ("SOFTWARE"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE.
All copyrights to SOFTWARE are exclusively owned by the AUTHOR - Irnis I.Haliullin.
The software may work in two modes.
FREEWARE: Feature limited, license-free mode. Some functions in this mode disabled.
SHAREWARE: Full-featured, registered mode. In this mode all functions available. There are 4 basic types of licenses available:
1. License for PERSONAL usage. The USER purchases one license to use the SOFTWARE on own computers only for personal needs.
2. License for BUSINESS usage. The USER purchases a number of usage licenses for use, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees or accredited agents, on the same number of computers.
3. License for SITE usage. The USER purchases a single usage license, authorising the use of SOFTWARE, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees or accredited agents, on an unlimited number of computers at the same physical SITE location. This SITE location would normally be defined as a single building, but could be considered to be a number of buildings within the same, general, geographical location, such as an industrial estate or small town.
4. License for CORPORATE usage. The USER purchases a single usage license, authorising the use of SOFTWARE, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees or accredited agents, on an unlimited number of computers, regardless of location, but owned or under the control of the purchaser.
Once registered, the USER is granted a non-exclusive license to use SOFTWARE on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered SOFTWARE software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
The SOFTWARE unregistered feature-limited version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
THE SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
SOFTWARE registration codes may not be distributed outside of the area of legal control of the person or persons who purchased the original license, without written permission of the copyright holder.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Irnis Haliullin.